Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pre Feria, March 25th.

Spring time in southern Spain is famous for their town Feria's!  Each little town has their own Feria, or Fair.  Although I have not been yet, from what people tell me they are quite the experience.  Much like our county fairs at home, but on a whole new level.  This Sunday, my parents, the kids and I headed to Pre-Feria, a runway show of sorts to display Feria wear! 





These are feria dresses.  I have a hard time imagining wearing these beautiful dresses to a fair, but that is what they do here.  They have Sevillana dances, which is also part of the tradition.  This particular show had some preformers as well.  The show was the motivation I needed to get dresses for the girls and myself.  The girls will have a feria day at school, so we will all wear our dresses there!  I will be sure to post pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment