Saturday, February 25, 2012

No more diapers!!!!

I hope I am not posting too soon about this, but it is certainly looking quite promising!!!  This week, maybe as my birthday present...Kelsey has decided that she doesn't need diapers anymore!  And she is doing an amazing job at using the big girl potty.  Since Wednesday she has only had a handful of accidents, and most have been when she has been too busy playing and I haven't asked her if she needs to go.  She has stayed dry at school, in the car, at the store, and really doesn't even want to wear diapers to bed at night, but we negotiate and put underwear on over the diaper!  Maybe I am so excited about her progress, because she is our last one...and we are really done with diapers!!!  Could this really be happening, yippee!!!  And I have to say, by number three I am feeling a little more relaxed with the process and have been letting her wear underwear many more places much earlier...like the car and store!  Good for Kelsey and for Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment