Friday, December 13, 2013

Ireland in December!

I was so lucky to get to experience Ireland with one of my lifelong friends.  When Stacey emailed and said she was going to Cork for work did I want to meet her there, I jumped on the chance.  I was feeling a little homesick, so this was music to my ears.  And we had a great time, catching up, shopping and exploring! We went to the town of Cobh, which was the last port of the Titanic before it sank.  Very cute town, one of our favorites!  We found the Irish people to be so friendly!  Then we went to Blarney Castle and kissed the Blarney Stone!  That night we hit a traditional Irish pub and enjoyed the Irish music being played by locals!  The next day we went to Killarney and Kenmare.  Both cute towns and amazing drive between the two.  We walked up to a beautiful waterfall and explored the natural park a little!  We ate amazing food everyplace we went, from burgers to breakfast!  Amazing girls weekend!



Add caption



House of cards.

Blarney Castle


Stacey kissing the Blarney stone!

Me kissingthe Blarney stone.



















No comments:

Post a Comment