Sunday, April 28, 2013

Assorted Nuts!

I know this one sounds crazy, but it isn't really!  I have always tried to be a part in Relay for Life wherever we have lived.  This year, I formed a team of friends...or Assorted Nuts!  We had an amazing team and many stayed all night!  I was very proud of all my friends that took part in the night, from the Survivor dinner to the die hard all night walkers!  We have all had special people in our lives that have battled cancer and this was a way to honor and pay our respects to their fight.  We were all tired and sore by morning from walking all night, but I am sure that is just a small taste of what our special people went through when they fought their battle.  We raised money for a great cause and it was a night of friendship and fellowship.  Thanks to all who donated their time and money to this cause. 















No comments:

Post a Comment