Sunday, May 6, 2012

Rota Feria!

We made it to Rota Feria for a little while despite sick kiddos and mommy!  Shawn was home sick with Daddy, but I was able to at least take the girls for a little while with their friends Skye and Piper Andros.  It was half price rides day, so it would have been a good day to take advantage, but we went on one ride!  Such an interesting concept, put on beautiful dresses to ride rides?!?!  But the rides were not all that was there, casetas and dancing, food and drinking, and games!  Very overwhelming for our first time, I am definately looking forward to going back next year with the kids and without!  I would love to just sit and watch the dancing!  I think the girls had a good time as well, cotton candy and bumper cars, what more can a kid want!

The girls with their teacher, Ms. Maria Jose.




I love the look on Piper's face, they had so much fun running into each other!

Skye, Piper and Alyssa!


No comments:

Post a Comment