Thursday, December 29, 2011

Tired girls, and trip to the Jerez zoo!

I don't even know why the girls were so tired this day, but they were in their jammies and watching a show!  Shawn was calling for me, "Mom, get Kelsey off of me!!!!"  She managed to wiggle her way on top of him to then fall asleep!  Shawn is a good big brother, I think she was just starting to get too heavy!


My friend Ali and I decided to take the kids to the zoo in Jerez one day during the break!  Get them out of the house to run around!  It is the perfect size zoo for our kids, and I nice playgroung where we had a picnic lunch!  We had a really nice day, and the kids were also excited to ride the train through the zoo.  A fun day was had by all!

I just think flamingos look so funny on one leg with their heads tucked into their body...what balance!
Lots of babies at the zoo!
Parrot was hanging upside down and saying "hola!"
Kids on the train, they are so silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment