Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Giving this blog thing a shot!

So, this is something I have never thought I would do....but here we go!  We are starting this blog to share our adventures of living overseas with our family and friends.  Besides using this to share pictures and stories, we want a way to document our life here.  My plan is to print the blog and have it as a scrapbook!  I wish I could say I came up with this on my own, but a new neighbor shared her secret!  I think it is a great idea, and a good way of taking care of more than one thing at a time!  Hopefully we don't bore you with all our stories.  And please be patient, because I don't write very well!  Hope you all enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! I'm the first member.

    Good luck on this adventure (both the blogging and international living!). Looking forward to hearing stories of living abroad.

    ReplyDelete